Help Lead the Way to Answers!
Your contribution empowers us to continue to do our work in research, advocacy and education.
Together with our Scientific Advisors we have created a 3-year research plan that requires fundraising $365,000 in the first year
What will $365,000 fund?
- 3 Post Doctoral researchers to work alongside our lead scientists to exclusively research NR2F1 and BBSOAS for 3 years(will require additional fundraising for year 2 and 3)
- A NR2F1 ‘New Investigator’ grant. Attract junior researchers to research the NR2F1 gene.
- Develop a new BBSOAS mouse model.
- Discovery of BBSOAS Biomarkers.
**GIVING TUESDAY MATCHING CAMPAIGN**
If we can raise $17,500 on Giving Tuesday, we will be given a matching grant to double the money to $35,000! Help us make this happen!
* We take privacy seriously. We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose personal information collected by our site to third parties.
Or mail us your contribution!
P.O. Box 8243
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
The NR2F1 Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Federal ID# 83-2659721